: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

Purgatory (2008)

Category: By Tom Fury
What... The... FUCK is this for kind of crap? Really. This is one of the worst fucking crappy movies I've ever seen. Ever. It makes no sense at all, the actors suck, the camera work makes you nauseous and everything just sucks so hard you wish you've never watched it.

The story? A couple of guys running dirt bikes in some freaking desert where they stumble upon a dead mexican immigrant. Apparently there are some fucktards out there killing illegal immigrants for fun. Or something. So, guess what? Of course our three american dirt bike hero riders get hunted too. Could've been a great movie, but just ends up as a mess. At least there are some shooting, to mention something good about the movie.

Avoid this piece of elephant shit at all costs. Damn it, I can't believe I wasted like... one and a half hour of my life watching this sore excuse for a movie.

I think this guy is famous. I do wonder what the hell he did in a poor production like this. Look at the pain he's in. He's thinking about a way to end his life 'cause he's into a fucktarded movie.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?