: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

Tales from the Crypt: Bordello of Blood (1996)

Category: By Tom Fury
I just love the Tales from the Crypt movies. They are funny, they are sometimes gory, and they remind me of my youth (yeah I am old - already spent 23 years on this earth!).

This time, the Cryptkeeper presents his story Bordello of Blood. It is a full length movie about some fucktards visiting a whorehouse run by vampires. It sounds cool and it is cool. Core to the bone, in fact.

We get all the necessary ingredients of a good horror movie. The chicks, the gore, the weird people, the stupid teenagers, and the humour. You name it - it is there. I must admit that they have good taste in their jokes. For example, you can hear the main character say stuff like "I feel like I am in a bad Tales from the Crypt movie".

Besides, Whoopi Goldberg guest stars as a patient at the hospital. She's got only like one line. And, a very important side note - a midget starrs in this movie too. There seems to be a lot of dwarfs in movies I've seen lately. The fact that the dudes kill almost all of the vampires with nothing less than - hold it, hold it - water guns (!) makes it even more funny.

Don't miss this golden masterpiece. It has everything you need to be entertained.

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown 22 juni, 2008 18:45
    oh my god ... u know there are waaaay better things to do than watch those B category or even less categorized movies :P

    and i think my brain is still waaaaay too normal to handle such low level xD
  2. Tom Fury 22 juni, 2008 19:04
    I know! But I can't help myself - I think they rock :D. I do however doubt that statement about your brain being normal... that can't be true ;).

Something to say?