: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

Finally an update

Category: By Tom Fury
I know I haven't updated the blog in a while. That's because nothing interesting really has been happening. The last couple of days have been dedicated to write the master thesis report - and we're almost done with the theoretical part.

Regarding the implementation, I've got the Adapter + the XML schema left to do. I'm not sure how far Magnus has proceeded at the client part and the Excel reports, but I think it's going well. I know he's been able to produce an add-in package to Visual Studio which adds a meny item, from where you can communicate with our webservice to send the code metrics.

I'll get back to the blog as soon I've got some interesting news. Just wanted to assure you that I wasn't dead or slacking off ;-).

0 comments so far.

Something to say?