: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

Freaking out on IIS

Category: By Tom Fury

As I said in a previous post, I got the webservice working okay. But then it was hosted in a simple console application. Now I've been trying all day to host it on IIS, but I can't seem to get it to work. It's frustrating and I'll soon apply my sledgehammer ultra extreme super mega dropkick on my computer.

There's a bunch of articles on the web saying how you should do to host your WCF service on IIS. But the more I read, the more confused I get. Some bloggers mention one thing, others mention another. I get all things mixed up and to add to it all it doesn't look like I'm making any progress.

Jesus christ, I hope I'll solve this soon before I go nuts...

0 comments so far.

Something to say?