: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

Labs on VSTS/TFS and some other stuff

Category: By Tom Fury
These days I have been taking a look at the labs for VSTS. I installed the 2008 Beta 2 version of VSTS and managed to do one of the labs with ease. I wish although that I had the opportunity to do the lab on VSTS reports, that one requires you're running Windows Server 2003 (unless running VPC). I did, though, download and install the VPC software, but the large files required for the VSTS/TFS image took too long to download (still hasn't finished! An average rate of about 50-70 kB/s isn't really satisfying), so I haven't really had the chance to experiment much with that part.

Anyhow. Tomorrow Magnus and I will be going up to Stockholm to have our meeting with Dag. We've prepared some questions and other things we want to straighten out.

Last days have had a real hard focus on learning VSTS/TFS. Now we have to concentrate (at least in a wider sense than before) on the master thesis and the software metrics to investigate. We've had that part on hold until the meeting tomorrow, so hopefully this part will accelerate some during the upcoming week. It has to.

1 comment so far.

  1. Johan 17 september, 2007 07:29
    Marulk.

Something to say?