: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

I hate making up headlines

Category: By Tom Fury
It's always so hard to make headlines interesting. Anyway, just an update of the work that has been going on since last post. We've revised the Vision & Scope document and sent it to Dag. It was kinda hard to fit all information on just one page, since we didn't really know what parts were mandatory. With that said, we took the parts that mattered most for ourselves and our work. I hope it looks okay now.

I've set up a study list which you will find on the right side of my Live Space. It is not complete and will be expanded as the work proceeds. The last two days I've been studying some video tutorials showing features and how-to's regarding VSTS/TFS at teamsystemrocks.com. I've almost looked through all of them (I have about 6-7 left to watch) and I must say they've been very educational. They have given me a better comprehension of the system, although I feel we have to dig even deeper to be able to carry out our implementation.

I will be away in Stockholm tomorrow for the whole day (11.00-21.00) to attend an ambassador meeting with Nova100, so I won't be able to get any work done during thursday. Which means I'll just have to put in a hell of an effort on Friday. And saturday.

Also I'm looking forward to having the meeting with Dag on monday. Feels like a lot of loose ends will be resolved after meeting Dag.

So, my TODO-list:
  • Check out Reflector and code metrics (low prio as of now)
  • Read more about Software Metrics
  • Find more reading material about Software Metrics
  • Come to a conclusion if we will get an office at the university or not (urgent!)
  • Get some answers on how to solve the practical problem with laptops to borrow (urgent!)
  • Check out the virtual labs and other material on VSTS/TFS (still working hard on this point)

Ciao!

1 comment so far.

  1. Johan 12 september, 2007 22:03
    Mört.

Something to say?