: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

MS Project

Category: By Tom Fury
Behold, a transition from Swedish to Enligsh for the blog (endast på live spaces. blogspot kommer fortfarande köras på svenska, förutom det jag dubbelpostar från LS). I hope my English isn't too rusty though, it's been a while since I wrote something in this language :).

Anyway. So today I managed to actually understand the application. I've inserted some (high abstract level) tasks and a preliminary planning, together with some resources (which are just me and my project partner. Duh...). I have to do a refinement of the project plan, and show it to Magnus to see if it matches what we originally wrote as a plan for the master thesis project. I don't have more time to work on it tonight though, so I'll have to continue tomorrow morning.

Hopefully we can complete the project plan good enough so Nils can give us some feedback. It's always hard to plan these things in advance, when you don't have the experience of earlier practice.

Over and out.

2 comments so far.

  1. Johan 05 september, 2007 22:55
    Why do you have to translate your excellent sweidsh to english? Morons like me will have trouble to understand.
  2. Tom Fury 05 september, 2007 22:59
    ...but it's more fun this way... ^^

Something to say?