: : Tom Fury
Den enda dokumentationen över Tommies liv

Work plans for the weekend

Category: By Tom Fury
The Ambassador meeting in Stockholm with Nova100 yesterday was a success. I had a really good time and it was nice to get to know all the people I will be in touch with during my active year as the ambassador in Linköping. Got home really late yesterday, so it has been a slow start for me today.

Anyway, I've viewed all the tutorials at teamsystemrocks.com, and I feel I've an even better understanding of the system now. I will have to spend most of the weekend with virtual labs on VSTS/TFS and reading some more about Software Metrics, so I will be prepared when meeting Dag on Monday. Also, Magnus and I will get together sometime during the weekend to summarize all our questions we have for Dag.

The TODO-list:
  • Check out Reflector and code metrics (low prio as of now)
  • Read more about Software Metrics
  • Find more reading material about Software Metrics (underway, going to look up some IEEE articles in the library...)
  • Come to a conclusion if we will get an office at the university or not (urgent!)
  • Get some answers on how to solve the practical problem with laptops to borrow (urgent!)
  • Check out the virtual labs and other material on VSTS/TFS (still working hard on this point)
Nothing to erase from the list this time, but several points have made some progress. The urgent parts mentioned in the list above will have to be solved very soon.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?